- Thermodynamic models must be able to describe with accuracy and predictive power both short and long range interactions
- The compounds are often very reactive implying the consideration of both chemical and physical equilibrium simultaneously
- Many phases can co-exist, implying that the algorithm must have a strong stability analysis
Electrolyte systems appear in many different applications, as:
- Transformation of biomass
- CO2 capture
- Geothermal context
- Metal purification and recycling
In a previous version of the JIP, partners have agreed to share some basic information regarding the industrial application that they encountered:
Label CaseStudies PartnersV3
Welcome to the project workspace of 'IFP Energies nouvelles'
Please sign in at the top right by entering your login/email and password.
Have you lost your password ?
Help about first connexion
When you login for the first time, the application force you to edit your profile, you must :
- Enter your actual login received by email in 'Current password' field.
- Enter your brand new password
- You must enter it (new one) twice to prevent typing mistake since the filed's characters are hidden.
- Save your profile by clicking on 'Save' button.
Then reload the page (type F5) or go to :
https://extranet.ifpen.fr/Extranet/jcms/j_6/fr/accueil (you should still be logged in).
Non IFP Group members
Your account will be desactivated after 365 days without connecting then deleted 180 days after that. You will get 2 warning emails 30 then 15 days prior to deactivation. In order to avoid it, just login once in this platform. That will reset the desactivation counter.